Integral Customer Privacy Notice
- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Don Zabor México S.A. of C.V. with address at calle 2, transfer zone Bodega 13, Central de Abastos CDMX, CP 09040, Iztapalapa Delegation
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WILL BE REQUIRED
The personal data that is obtained verbally, in writing, or through electronic means, in accordance with the purposes for which you grant your consent, will be the following:
- Contact information (full name, email, delivery address, telephone, cell phone geolocation.
- Financial information and means of payment (credit card, debit card)
- Tax Information (RFC, Address, Zip Code, Company Name or trade name, INE)
- Credentials for access to online services (Username and password)
- Identification in Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
The personal data obtained will be used for the following purposes:
- Primary Purposes: (a) verify your identity and information; (b) integrate your file; (c) update our database; (d) carry out the purchase and sale of products requested by you remotely (including without limitation telephone and internet sales services); (e) deliver your products in the store and/or at home; (f) inform you and/or contact you by any optical, sound, technological or physical means (WhatsApp, SMS, telephone, email, messaging, among others), regarding the status of your purchases and/or delivery of your products; (g) the return and/or exchange of products; h) the issuance of invoices; (i) comply with the applicable regulations and requirements of the authorities based on Law for compliance with the legal provisions and requirements of various authorities and; (j) address your questions, complaints and suggestions as a customer.
- Secondary Purposes: Additionally, your personal information may be used for the following purposes: (a) send you our promotions by various means; (b) invite you to participate in raffles, sweepstakes and contests; (c) advertise on social networks, communication and information media, newspapers and magazines; (d) carry out satisfaction surveys, to evaluate the quality of products and services; (e) offer you any of our products (f) logical market purposes, commercial prospecting and statistical and historical purposes.
The owner of the personal data has the right to object to the use of their personal data for the purposes contained in subsection B above. In the event that you wish to exercise this right, the owner of the personal data must do so in accordance with the procedure established in section IV of this Privacy Notice, within 5 business days following the date on which this Privacy Notice has been made available to you, so that the Responsible Party does not process your data for said purposes. Otherwise, it will be understood that the owner consents to the processing of their data for all the purposes listed above. We note that the foregoing is without prejudice to what is stated in article 26 of the Law and other applicable provisions.
The refusal to use your personal data for Secondary Purposes will not be a reason for us to deny you our services.
4.OPTIONS OR MEANS OFFERED BY THE CONTROLLER TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
To limit the use or disclosure of their personal data, the owner must send an email to the Privacy Office at the following email address: datospersonales@donzabormx requesting the limitation of use or disclosure in question, where you can request to be included in the internal exclusion lists of not contacting for promotional and logical marketing purposes. Likewise, you can register in the public registry to avoid publicity from the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (REPEP), by accessing the following link, http://repep.profeco.gob.mx/.
However, if the owner of the personal data limits the use that the Controller can give to their personal data, it is possible that they may not be aware of the additional benefits related to our secondary purposes.
5. MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (“ARC RIGHTS”).
In accordance with the Law, the owner of the personal data has the right to Access (“Access”) to the data held by the Responsible Party and to the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify them in case to be inaccurate or incomplete (“Rectification”); Cancel them under the terms of the Law (“Cancellation”) or Oppose their treatment for specific purposes (“Opposition”).
The owner of the personal data or their legal representative may exercise the rights described above by sending an email to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you request to exercise your ARCO rights, the Privacy Office will send you the form for the exercise of ARCO rights as a response, once the request is received, the Holder must send it duly filled out to the address mentioned above attaching the following documents in scanned copy or PDF: (i) current official identification, (ii) full name of the owner, (iii) clear description of the personal data subject to the exercise of the exercised right and (iv) documents that prove the legal representation of the owner in case the rights are exercised by his representative. The person in charge will respond to said request within a period not exceeding 20 business days by the same means.
If the request is appropriate, the Responsible within the following 15 business days, will apply the right exercised by the owner.
The Responsible may deny access to personal data, or to make the rectification or cancellation or grant opposition to the treatment thereof, in the cases established in article 34 of the Law.
The person in charge will not be obliged to cancel the personal data of the holder, under the assumptions established in article 26 of the Law.
- REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The Holder may revoke the consent that has been granted to us for the processing of their personal data at any time, as established in article 8 of the Law, for the above it will be necessary to send an email to the Privacy Office, to the following email address: email@example.com where you will be informed of the procedure to follow.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA MADE.
The transfers made by the Responsible will be in terms of what is established in article 37 of the Law, and in compliance with Article 68 of the Regulation.
We note that the web pages of the Controller do not use or save cookies to obtain personal identification data from the Holder's computer that was not originally sent as part of the cookie.
Although most browsers accept "cookies", the owner can configure his browser so that it does not accept them.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES/UPDATES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This Privacy Notice may be modified and/or updated at any time by the Responsible Party, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential reforms, internal policies, or new requirements, being the updated version the one that is published on our website www.donzabor.mx the one applicable at all times.
In the event that the Controller changes his identity, requires the collection of additional personal data, changes the purposes for obtaining his personal data or modifies the conditions of the transfers that can be made under the provisions of this Notice of Privacy, a new privacy notice will be made available to the data owners, through the email that the owner has provided to the Responsible or through the web page of the Responsible.