For these holidays, having everything planned can sometimes be a bit complicated, but we want to help you have more ideas to pamper everyone at home and impress your guests.
For these important dinners, we know that it is essential to plan the main dish, some accessories, the bread, the decoration, but have you thought about a delicious dessert? We have the best option for you!
We want to share with you how to make apple salad, don't miss out on this delicious recipe that remains so relevant over the years and brings back great memories, come on! to prepare it! Get the following to get started:
- 9 Christmas walnuts Don Zabor
- 100 grams of Don Zabor raisins
- 100 grams of Don Zabor blueberries
- ½ liter of cream
- ½ can of pineapple in syrup
- 9 apples
- 1 can of condensed milk
- First we are going to prepare the apples, you will have to peel each one of them, remove the part of the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
- In a deep and wide bowl, mix the cream with the condensed milk, stir enough so that both ingredients are well integrated.
- This is where our main ingredient comes in, add the apples little by little with the mixture.
- Don't forget the pineapple! It is also added right after the apples and needs to be covered with the mixture.
- For the finishing touch, peel the walnuts and chop them into small pieces to add to this amazing recipe along with the cranberries and raisins.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving and if you want to add a little more flavor, use ground cinnamon at the end.
How about the Christmas apple salad? It is really a very simple preparation, ideal if you have little time to prepare it but you really want to pamper those who visit you on these dates.
Some variations that you can consider if you want to improvise a bit, are the cherries, some add it as a final touch or in the final presentation when served on the table.
There are also other recipes that include peaches in syrup to make it even sweeter, but it depends on each person's taste if it is part or not of the ingredients of the apple salad with cream, as they say, in taste they break gender, and in palates too!
Are you ready for the holiday dinners yet? We hope that our recipe has inspired you for those very special nights, keep in mind the ingredients that we mention and consider the Don Zabor products on your next visit to top.